Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Change of Address

It's official; I've got a new name. Since I'm writing from the perspective of a man who's chosen to stop looking/staring/lusting at women, yet still can't help noticing because of the male programing God gave me; I thought Unblind Eye would be a fitting title.

More importantly, there's going to be a change of address. The new domain [www.unblindeye.com] is active and pointing to this very blog. The old address will still work for a while so that everyone has time to see what's about to happen. Or maybe I'll just leave this here and start posting with another blog system I'd have more control over, and redirect the domain there. (I'm open to suggestion)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wee! I'm officially a published poetess, now! You can DOWNLOAD ($1.73) or purchase the BOOK ($7.00) format at the following address:

http://www.lulu.com/content/426591


I hope you're having an a amazing school year so far and taking plenty of time to relax or have fun! Peace out, brother dearest!