Thursday, April 27, 2006

Advocate for Beauty

This may sound familiar to anyone who reads my other blog, but I think it bears repeating for those who don't.

In reference to this blog from the other:

It's up now, with a different name, at a different address than what I'd said a few posts ago. I've decided to stear the focus more toward the basic truth that God made women to be beautiful (and they all are!). And that us men were designed to notice and enjoy what we see. I'm starting to think that I'd much rather be mistaken for a pervert in looking forward to and celibrating these sexual Gifts than as a closed minded prude making women ashamed of their God given beauty (I'm serious when I say all of you).

Of course, I'm not going to let up on need to guard that beauty until the time and audience is right. I just want to be absolutly clear that I'm an advocate for that Beauty.

2 comments:

Fitz said...

Right on my dear and loveable brother! God made us pretty... it's us to us preserve that beauty and focus it in the right direction!

Anonymous said...

most interesting, nivek. most interesting indeedly do.